LEVEL UNLOCKS: 17 (complete the balcony quest first) UNLOCKS: basements TIME LIMIT: 7 days PRIZE: diy home
To start this quest you need to have first completed the lovey-dovey balconies quest (it will take 24 hours for this quest to show once that quest has been completed) then go to the park and find the woman wearing the hard hat, click on her to start this quest
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
Times may vary depending on what star rating the item has.
- Cheer up Bree- 5 minutes
- Accompany Bree to the DIY home (tap on Bree)
- Check simbook on a computer- 41 minutes
- Vote obsessively on a computer- 7 hours 30 minutes
- Join Bree for an interview- 1 day
- Study the basement at the DIY home- 3 hours 30 minutes
- Play with a pet at home- 41 minutes (TIP: you can use a puppy or kitten and it will only take 10 minutes!)
- Have a pet find 3 treasures (click on a pet and select the option, it MUST be an adult dog or cat to get the option)
- Share knowledge with Bree- 14 hours 30 minutes
- Ask Bree about poll- 35 minutes
- Grow strawberries- 1 day (can be started early)
- Make a double shot of coffee- 48 seconds
- Bring food to Bree- 12 hours 30 minutes
- Tell a joke to Bree- 25 minutes (if she is still eating send that sim home and send another sim to the DIY house, this should fix that issue)
- Build a basement
- Buy furniture and electronics (worth S2,000)
- Watch the ultimate movie marathon on TV- 19 hours
- Check in with Bree- 4 hours 30 minutes
- Hug Bree- 45 minutes
- Have all sims leave the DIY house
- Pump up the fans on a computer- 15 hours
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
The Adding Basements post will explain how to add basements to your sims houses
Prize: DIY Home
On a premium lot:
Cost: First one is free after that they cost simoleons, amount varies depending on how many houses you have already built.
Thanks for reading!
Please note this quest was correct at time of writing, it may change.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
Once you have completed the balcony quest you need to wait 24 hours then you can find Bree (the woman in the hard hat) in the park to start this quest
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start the quest you don’t have to do it at all but if you have already started it you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
How do I call a cab to the DIY house?
Using a phone
Is it possible to complete the goal to play with a pet if I don’t own a pet?
No, you will need to build the pet store and buy a pet to complete this goal, it cannot be done at a neighbours
What pets can you use for the play with a pet goal?
Adult dogs, cats or dragons and kittens and puppies can also be used now
Help! Bree is stuck in the middle of the table
Try restarting your device, this should fix the issue
Bring food to Bree gets stuck at 100%, what should I do?
You may have to use 1LP to complete this task
How much does it cost to build a basement?
The cheapest is S8000 for 2×1
I had all sims leave the DIY home but it didn’t complete the goal, why?
Try and have all your sims not doing any action, this sometimes makes the game recognise you have completed that goal
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the ability to build basements before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start it you don’t have to do it
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using, as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post
NOTE: Last updated during the Halloween 2015 update.
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Is my blog helpful? Find out how you can support it here