LEVEL UNLOCKS: 8 UNLOCKS: potion brewing hobby TIME LIMIT: 7 days PRIZE: wizards cottage
Once you have completed the Book of Spells Quest you will be able to find the wizard in the park to start this quest. If you complete this quest in the time limit you will unlock the wizards cottage, you can still complete this quest once the time is up to unlock the potion brewing hobby you just won’t get the cottage
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has
- Talk to the Wizard- 1 minute
- Examine the crystal ball (next to the wizard in the park)
- Ask the Wizard- 1 minute (in park)
- Read real world magic- 1 hour (bookshelf)
- Invite a sim to a dinner party- 3 hours 15 minutes (select interaction between two sims)
- Send two sims to the park
- Explain about imagination- 5 hours 15 minutes (select interaction between two sims)
- Have two sims sit at the dinner table- 5 minutes (in park) GLITCH- if your sims are unable to sit at the table, leave the park and go back, your sims need to sit down quickly before the other characters can.
- Check in with the Wizard- 1 hour 15 minutes
- Dream of magic- 19 hours (bed)
- Tell a sim about dream- 5 minutes (select interaction between two sims)
- Dance wildly in the rain- 12 hours 15 minutes (select interaction between two sims)
- Have two sims kiss in the rain- 1 minute (select interaction between two sims)
- Talk to the Wizard- 15 minutes (at a sims house)
- Talk to the werewolf- 5 hours 15 minutes (park)
- Think about the werewolf- 19 hours (seat)
- Record a video apology- 5 minutes (werewolf)
- Upload video apology- 4 hours (computer)
- Show the dates response- 12 hours 15 minutes (werewolf)
- High five the werewolf- 3 seconds
- Check in with the wizard- 3 hours 15 minutes (park)
- Think about the origin of magic- 19 hours (seat)
- Tell the wizard about real magic- 12 hours 15 minutes (park)
- Use the crystal ball again
- High five the wizard- 1 second (wizards cottage)
- Leave the Wizards cottage (using the simtracker)
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
You can now complete the Potion Brewing hobby by buying the potion brewing cauldron from promotions r us or the sorcerous supplies store. The time limit for the hobby begins as soon as you complete this quest
Is it worth it? Definitely! The cottage is really nice, it can be built on standard or premium residence, the premium residence has a library at the end of the garden!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
Firstly you need to complete the book of spells quest then you can find the wizard in the park to start this quest
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start the quest you don’t have to do it at all but if you have already started it you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
I can’t get two sims to sit at the dinner table, everyone sits down before them!
There is a glitch on this goal, leave the park and go back, your sims need to sit down quickly before the other characters can
Why can’t I record a video apology to the werewolf?
You need to click on him and select the option
I can’t find the wizard to high five him, where is he?
All you can do is look around simtown for him, when you find him he should go back to his cottage
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
The wizards cottage
Where can I find the wizards cottage?
You can find it on the list of premade houses to build on an empty house lot
Why is it always daytime at the wizards cottage?
It just is, it isn’t a major problem though!
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the potion brewing hobby before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start it you don’t have to do it
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using, as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post
This quest unlocks the potion brewing hobby, does the time limit start straight away once I have completed this quest?
Yes, the time limit for the hobby starts straight away once this quest is complete, you can click no when the hobby pop up appears but this does not stop the timer going down