Early Access to Beta Provided by EA/ Firemonkeys
LEVEL UNLOCKS: 9 UNLOCKS: health hub and aerobics hobby TIME LIMIT: 7 days PRIZE: activewear
Once you have built the Health Hub this discovery quest will begin, you can find the health hub next to the pet salon in simtown. If you complete this quest in the time limit you will unlock activewear for your adult sims, you can still complete this quest once the time limit is up to unlock the aerobics hobby but you won’t get the activewear
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has
- Research Gym Etiquette- 5 minutes (computer)
- Train on the cross trainer- 5 hours 40 minutes
- Clean up the kitchen- you need to clean up 3 things:
- Broken tiles- 5 hours 45 minutes
- Trash- 5 hours 15 minutes
- Leaky Roof- 10 hours 25 minutes
TIP: have two sims at the health hub so you can clean up the trash and tiles at the same time, you can’t fix the roof until the trash is out of the way!
- Refresh with a drink- 5 minutes (fridge)
- Watch ‘Barry’s fitness bonanza’- 1 hour 12 minutes
- Kick over a trashcan- 2 seconds (if the trashcan has already been knocked over, clean it up and then you will get this option)
- Investigate the music (go to the park)
- Meet the dancing man- 5 minutes
- Dance with Skippy- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Tell Skippy the time- 6 hours 15 minutes
- Revisit the health hub
- Set up new machine- you need to unpack two boxes- 19 hours 45 minutes each (get two sims to unpack these at the same time)
- Use the rowing machine- 25 minutes
- Flex for a neighbour- 5 minutes (select the interaction between two sims)
- Call Skippy on the phone- 6 hours
- Sleep fitfully in bed- 12 hours
- Send dance party invitations- 5 minutes
- Have a dance party- 8 hours 30 minutes (it doesn’t actually say how many sims you need for this but its not a party with one person so I had two sims doing this, one selected dance party and the other join in)
- Ask Skippy for advice- 5 minutes
- Comfort Skippy- 1 hour 15 minutes
- Agree to help Skippy- 13 hours 15 minutes
- Return to the health hub
- Help set up the aerobics space- you need to clean up 3 things:
- Leaky roof- 10 hours 25 minutes
- 2 Packing boxes- 19 hours 45 minutes each
TIP: have 3 sims completing this task at the same time!
- Say farewell to Skippy- 5 minutes
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
Once you complete this quest the Aerobics Hobby Event will begin, there is a time limit of 7 days and each time you complete the hobby collection you will earn another activewear outfit for your male and female adult sims- there are 7 packs to earn. I’m not sure why there is a time limited hobby event as soon as we unlock the new Aerobics hobby- usually when we unlock a new hobby we just have to complete it once in a time limit to earn an extra prize so this is very difficult!
You can also now clean up the bathroom/changing room at the Health Hub:
- Leaky Roof- 10 hours 25 minutes
- Trash- 5 hours 5 minutes x2
- Trash- 5 hours 15 minutes
Where can I find it? In the wardrobe, under outfits for a male and female adult sims
Is it worth it? I always love new clothes but if you don’t manage to complete in the time limit don’t worry as you can earn more activewear in the aerobics hobby event!
Watch my step by step video of this quest here:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
Build the health hub to start this quest
Does the time limit start when I click to build or once the building has complete?
Once it has finished building the quest and time limit will begin
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start the quest you don’t have to do it at all but if you have already started it you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
How do I send my sim to the health hub?
Go to the health hub and click on the whistle next to a sim who isn’t busy on the simtracker, this post explains more about the simtracker
The trashcan has already been knocked over, what do I do?
Select the clean up option then you can knock it over
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the aerobics hobby before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start it you don’t have to do it
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post
This quest unlocks the aerobics hobby event, does the time limit start straight away once I have completed this quest?
Yes, the time limit for the hobby starts straight away once this quest is complete, you can click no when the hobby pop up appears but this does not stop the timer going down
Last updated January 2018