In this post I am going to explain how to get sims married in The Sims Mobile and how to complete the wedding quest.
Once you reach level 7 in the game and your sims reach the Lover stage of their relationship (level 7) you will get the option to complete the social event ‘Propose’ once you complete this you will unlock the wedding quest.
NOTE: Your sim that proposes needs to complete the following tasks
Wedding Stage 1 of 2
- Sim has 3 friends to lean on- you need to complete the share interests social event with acquaintances and then begin a friendly story to make them friends with your sim
- Work on wedding vows at the table- select the option on a table
- Your partner needs you- reassure their cold feet (select the interaction on your sims partner)
Reward for completing Stage 1: 10XP
Wedding Stage 2 of 2
- Have Wedding Arch- you can buy one from the featured section or garden section of build mode
- Decorate with a Floral Pillar and Rose Lattice (you need two of these)- again you can find them in the featured section as shown in the image above
- Time to Get Married under the wedding arch- select the option on the wedding arch then select who they want to get married to
Reward for completing Stage 2: 10XP
Your sims will now be married!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED