Presented by EA GameChangers
The Chocolate Egg Chase Quest is back as a Player Favourite Quest. Which means you will be able to start this quest between the 30th March- 12th April to get the full 7 day time limit, if you complete this quest in the time limit to find all the eggs you will earn bunny onesies for your adult and toddler sims! These are optional so you will need to click on the green play button next to the title of the event in the active tasks tab to start:
If you completed this quest last time you can do it again (you will get currency for completing each set) if you started it last time but didn’t finish it you have to start from the beginning this time but again you can get the currency for the sets you already have completed.
Click on these links to get straight to that part of the post:
First Set – Second Set – Third Set – Fourth Set – Prizes
First Set: complete the first set of goals to unlock the adult pyjamas (at the end of the post you can find pictures of all the prizes) If you completed this set last time you will earn 5LP this time
- Go to the park
- Talk to the bunny in the park- 1 minute
- Offer Cottontail (bunny) help- 5 minutes
- Read springtime bunnies- 48 minutes (on a bookcase)
- Bake chocolate chip cookies- 1 minute (select the baking option on a stove)
- Tell Cottontail it was cookies- 5 minutes
- Wash off chocolate- 5 hours (using a sink)
- Accept Cottontails challenge- 5 minutes
- Place the egg hunters case (can be found in your inventory or home store under the decorations tab)
Can’t find the case? If you have already placed it you will find it in the house that flashes between your sims face and an egg symbol
- Investigate the egg hunters case- 25 minutes
- Search for eggs- 4 hours 30 minutes (click on an object at your house)
- Examine the egg hunters case (click on it)
The aim is collect all the eggs by completing this quest to fill the case!
FIRST SET COMPLETE!
Second Set: complete the second set of goals to unlock the baby and preteen pyjamas. If you completed this set last time you will earn 10LP this time
- Check on Cottontail- 5 minutes
- Research bunny food- 36 minutes (on a computer)
- Find a bologna sandwich- 5 hours (in the fridge)
- Give bunny food- 3 seconds (to Cottontail)
- Watch ‘Springtime Shows’- 8 hours
- Search for eggs- 4 hours 30 minutes
NOTE: you need to find 3 eggs to complete this goal and you can have up to 3 sims searching for eggs at one time
You don’t find an egg every time though:
You can ask Cottontail for help for 22 hours and at the end of the 22 hours he should find you an egg, I believe he will find you one every time- he did every time I tried!
- Hug Cottontail- 5 minutes
- Watch Cottontail- 5 hours 15 minutes
SECOND SET COMPLETE!
Third Set: complete the third set of goals to unlock the senior and teen pyjamas. If you completed this set last time you will earn 10SP this time
- Ask what’s wrong- 1 minute (if a sim is asking cottontail for help he will not appear at the house you are currently at, you need to finish asking for help first)
- Comfort Cottontail- 5 minutes
- Think about Cottontail’s fears- 4 hours (on a seat)
- Research simple games- 12 minutes (on a computer)
- Play patty cake- 4 hours 15 minutes
- Look at the egg collection- 5 minutes
- Say you’re ready- 5 minutes
- Search for eggs- 4 hours 30 minutes each (you need to find 6 eggs this time)
THIRD SET COMPLETE!
Fourth Set: complete this final set to unlock the toddler and adult bunny onesies! If you completed this set last time you will earn 15SP this time
- Tell Cottontail you’re ready- 5 minutes
- Find eggs- 4 hours 30 minutes each (you need to find 10 eggs this time)
- Check on Cottontail- 5 minutes
- Watch Cottontail- 45 minutes
- Hug Cottontail goodbye- 5 minutes
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
First set: unlocks the pyjamas for adult sims, these can be found in the wardrobe under sleepwear
If you don’t put the dressing gown on your male adults they can just wear the shorts
Second set: unlocks the pyjamas for baby and preteen sims, these can be found in the wardrobe under sleepwear for preteens and under outfits for babies
If you don’t put the bottoms on your female preteens they can wear the top like a night dress
Third set: unlocks the pyjamas for seniors and teen sims, these can be found in the wardrobe under sleepwear
Fourth set: unlocks toddler and adult bunny onesies, these can be found in the wardrobe under outfits
Watch my step by step walkthrough of this quest here: