LEVEL UNLOCKS: 13 UNLOCKS: finger painting hobby TIME LIMIT: 7 days PRIZE: cartoon hero costumes
You need to find the super hero toddler at the stables to start this quest (do not click to start this quest until you have built the stables and have a toddler sim in your town) If you complete this quest in the time limit you will unlock super hero costumes for your toddler sims, you can still complete this quest once the time limit is up to unlock the finger painting hobby but you won’t get the costumes
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
HOW LONG DOES THIS QUEST TAKE TO COMPLETE?
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has.
Note: you need a toddler to complete this quest
- Greet Superpower Ultra- 1 minute
- Accept mission- 2 minutes
- Send a toddler home
- Draw a plan of action- 12 hours 30 minutes (buy a blackboard from the toddler section)
- Ask for milk and cookies- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Give cookies to a toddler- 1 minute (using the classic wall cabinet from counter tops section)
- Ask for a second plate- 5 minutes
- Grab a second plate of cookies- 5 hours 30 minutes
- Give cookies to Superpower Ultra- 6 hours 30 minutes
- Accept sidekick role- 15 minutes
- Watch cartoons- 2 hours 50 minutes
- Victory dance with Superpower Ultra- 5 hours 30 minutes
- Escape on a rocking horse- 12 hours 30 minutes (buy a rocking horse from the toddler section)
- Return to the stables
- Slowly approach horse- 2 hours 50 minutes
- Look for a carrot- 11 hours 30 minutes
- Give a carrot to a horse- 4 minutes
- Talk to a horse- 5 hours
- Return home
- Take a time out- 19 hours (bed)
- Apologise to an adult- 5 minutes
- Watch cartoons together- 5 hours (toddler selects option, then adult selects join in)
- Play tag with Superpower Ultra- 10 seconds
- Learn the secret handshake- 1 day
- Share adventures- 8 hours 30 minutes (using a bath and requires an adult for this goal)
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
You can now complete the Finger Painting Hobby by buying the finger painting easel from the promotions r us store. The time limit for the hobby begins as soon as you complete this quest
Prize: Cartoon Hero Costumes
Where can I find them? In the wardrobe for toddlers
Is it worth it? Yes, they are new outfits for toddlers, and they run around while wearing them
Watch my step by step video of this quest here:
You can now complete the Strange Things In Simtown Discovery Quest
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
Find the super hero at the stables to start this quest
Do you need a toddler for this quest?
Yes you do
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start the quest you don’t have to do it at all but if you have already started it you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
How do I draw a plan of action?
Buy the blackboard from the toddler section of buy mode
I don’t have the option to give cookies to a toddler, why?
Are you definitely clicking on the classic wall cabinet (costs S300 from the counter top section) with an adult sim?
It says I need an adult to share adventures, why?
An adult needs to be free to supervise the toddler in a bath
I haven’t completed the need for steed quest yet so I cannot get back to the stables, what should I do?
You will need to contact the makers about this issue as you should not be able to start this quest until you have built the stables
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
Cartoon hero costumes for toddlers
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the finger painting hobby before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start it you don’t have to do it
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using, as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post
This quest unlocks the finger painting hobby, does the time limit start straight away once I have completed this quest?
Yes, the time limit for the hobby starts straight away once this quest is complete, you can click no when the hobby pop up appears but this does not stop the timer going down