Early Access to Beta Provided by EA/ Firemonkeys
LEVEL UNLOCKS: 13 UNLOCKS: super villain toddler outfits TIME LIMIT: 7 days PRIZE: outdoor cinema and bean bags
Once you have completed the Super Toddler Secret Mission Quest you will be able to find the super villain toddler in the park to start this quest with a toddler sim. If you complete this quest in the time limit you will unlock the outdoor cinema and bean bags. You can still complete this quest once the time is up to unlock the super villain toddler outfits but you won’t unlock the outdoor cinema or bean bags
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
Note: you need a toddler to complete this quest
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has
- Use a telescope (you can buy a telescope in the promotions r us store)- observe strange lights- 2 minutes
- Splish splash in a bath- 4 minutes (you need a toddler and an adult to complete this task)
- Have a toddler pretend to sleep- 9 hours 30 minutes (bed)
- Send a toddler to the park
- Boldly approach the hero- 2 minutes
- Hide behind a bench- 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Apologise to Mini Masterforce- 10 minutes
- Accept mission- 10 hours 45 minutes
- Tame the ducks of doom- 12 minutes (ducks in park)
- Practice evil laugh- 14 hours 45 minutes
- Ask about mission- 5 minutes
- Sneak back home (use the house with the arrow button on the simtracker to send your toddler home)
- Consult teddy bear- 9 hours 30 minutes (using tea set from the toddler section of the home store)
- Catch toddler out of bed- 1 minute (have an adult select the interaction on a toddler)
- Plot escape route with dollhouse- 12 hours 30 minutes (using dollhouse from the toddler section of the home store)
- Return to the park (send your toddler back to the park)
- Decline villainous scheme- 10 minutes
- Send your toddler home
- Give toddler a big hug- 11 hours 45 minutes (have an adult select the interaction on a toddler)
- Demand peace cookies- 17 hours 45 minutes (have a toddler select the interaction on an adult)
- Bake cookies- 1 minute (select baking on stove and click on cookies)
- Explain bedtime- 5 minutes (have an adult select the interaction on a toddler)
- Ask about school- 15 hours 45 minutes (have a toddler select the interaction on an adult)
- Hug Mini Masterforce- 1 day 45 minutes
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
Once you complete this quest you will find the super villain costumes in the wardrobe under outfits for your toddler sims to wear:
Prize: Outdoor Cinema and Bean Bags
Where can I find them? Bean bags can be found in the living room and preteen section and the outdoor cinema can be found in the outdoor decorations section
Cost? First one of each is free, after that the bean bags cost S750 each and the outdoor cinema costs S30,000 each
Is it worth it? Definitely! Who doesn’t want a TV for your sims to watch in the garden?!
Watch my step by step video of this quest here:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
You need to complete the Super Toddler Secret Mission Quest first and then you can find the super villain toddler in the park to start this quest
Do you need a toddler for this quest?
Yes you do
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start the quest you don’t have to do it at all but if you have already started it you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
Do I need to buy a telescope to observe the strange lights?
Yes you cannot complete this without a telescope in your town
It says I need an adult to splish splash in the bath, why?
An adult is needed to supervise the toddler while they are in the bath
How do I send my sim to the park?
Go to the park and click on the whistle next to a sim who isn’t busy on the simtracker, this post explains more about the simtracker
Where do I buy the teddy bear from?
You can find the tea set in the toddler section of buy mode to complete this task
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
An outdoor cinema and bean bags
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the costumes before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start it you don’t have to do it
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using, as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post