This page contains all the links for posts about the quests.
Please remember that you need to complete main quests in order, so you can’t do money grows on trees until you have done bread winner.
You can complete discovery quests when you like but you can only do one discovery quest at a time.
And some quests have just been added so you may need to update your game to be able to do them, if a new one unlocks at level 7 and you are on level 16 you will get the level 7 quest once you have completed the quest you are on at the moment.
Please note that these quests were all correct at the time of posting, over time some parts may change, please just politely tell me ALL of the changes in one comment- I only complete each quest twice (once on each device I own) so I won’t know they have changed if no one tells me! (just don’t moan at me for being wrong!)
- Money Grows On Trees– unlocks the simoleon sprout and life point lotus plants (level 7)
- Love Is In The Air– unlocks the ability to marry your sims (level 7)
- Two and a Half Sims– unlocks babies (level 8)
- Ocean View– unlocks the beach side premium houses (level 9)
- The Mysterious Island– unlocks the island and monunments to get bonuses on actions (level 10)
- Raiders of the Lost Artifacts– find materials to build the monuments
- Need for Steed– unlocks stable and horses (level 11)*
- A Quest for Toddlers– unlocks toddlers (level 12)
- Going Swimmingly– unlocks the swimming center and garden pools (level 13)
- Hidden Unicorn– unlocks the show jumping hobby (level 14)*
- In Da Clubhouse– unlocks a toddler hobby (level 14)*
- Preparing for Preteens– unlocks preteens (level 15)
- Sous Judgemental– unlocks the restaurant (level 16)*
- An Alien Concept: Weather Machine– unlocks the weather machine, snow park and winter clothing (level 16)
- Multi Story Renovations– unlocks second and third floors (level 17)
- Teenagers– unlocks teens (level 18)
- Higher Education– unlocks education for teens (level 19)
- The Pirate and His Goddess– unlocks pirate ship (level 19)*
- The Road to Fame– unlocks teens musical hobby (level 20)
- Adulthood– unlocks the ability to age teens to adults (level 21)
- Ghost Hunters– unlocks the ghost hunting hobby and haunted items (level 22)
- Seniors– unlocks seniors (level 23)
- Bird Feeding– unlocks seniors hobby (level 24)
- In Stitches– unlocks seniors hobby (level 25)
- Life Dreams and Legacies– unlocks death and automatic ageing (level 26)
- Book Of Spells– unlocks spell casting hobby (sorcerous supplies unlocks at level 8 and needs to be built before quest is unlocked)*
- Saved by the Spell– complete the book of spells quest and find the wizard in the park to start
- A Dance To Remember– unlocks salsa dancing hobby (click on the dancers next to the thinking man statue in the park to start this quest)*
- The Grooving Guru– unlocks the Health Hub content and aerobics hobby (build the health hub from level 9 to start this quest)*
- Nanny Knows Best- (find the nanny in the park to start this quest)*
- Vacationers Guide to the Outdoors- unlocks the campgrounds content (build the campgrounds from level 11 to start this quest)*
- The Sunset Mall– unlocks mall content (you need to build the mall from level 12 to unlock this quest)*
- Pretty Little Planters– unlocks a second floor to the mall (you need to build the escalator to start this quest)*
- Super Toddler Secret Mission- unlocks the finger painting hobby (find the super hero at the stables)*
- Strange Things In Simtown– unlocks super villain outfits for your toddlers (find the super villain at the park once you have completed the super toddler secret mission quest)*
- Royal Lineage– unlocks the castle (you need to build the castle from level 14 to unlock this quest)*
- DIY Homes: Peaceful Patios– unlocks patios (you need to talk to the woman with the hard hat at the park from level 15)*
- DIY Homes: Lovey Dovey Balcony– unlocks balconies (you need to talk to Bree again at the park from level 17* once you have completed the multi story renovations quest)
- DIY Homes: Basement of Kings– unlocks basements (you need to talk to Bree again at the park once you complete the balcony quest)*
- DIY Homes: All Mezzed Up– unlocks mezzanine floors (indoor balconies) (you need to talk to Bree in the park again once you complete the basement quest)*
- Extreme Home Takeover -unlocks the ability to submit your houses for other players to build (talk to the realtor in the park from level 11)*
- A Puppy Odyssey – unlocks puppies and kittens (find the puppy in the park from level 11)*
- Simtown Express – unlocks the downtown area and hospital profession workplace (build the simtown express from level 15 to begin once you have completed the mysterious island quest)*
- Sims and the City– unlocks penthouse apartment templates in downtown (you need to complete the simtown express quest first)*
- Teacher’s Pet– unlocks the Downtown High School (you need to complete the simtown express quest first)*
- Love and Treasure– unlocks the private island house lot (build the private island to begin)*
- A Bump-y Ride- unlocks pregnancy (build the maternity store to begin)*
- Back to the Wall– unlocks feature walls (talk to Summer in the park to begin)*
I’ve been playing for years, why didn’t I get a quest?
I often get asked this question, its usually about the baby quest, ‘i have babies but I never did this quest’ if you started playing a long time ago these quests weren’t avaliable then, marriage, babies and other things were already unlocked you would have just got quests when new updates were brought out e.g. All going swimmingly. So don’t panic!
*if this quest doesn’t appear for you that is because your game is no longer compatible, EA have stopped updating it with the latest quests.
Thanks for reading!
I don’t get paid for writing this blog, I am a full time student and I use my spare time to help you, a small contribution from you today will help me to continue updating and improving this site.
If you would like to support my blog please click on the button below, choose how much you would like to pay and what method you would like to pay by.
Thank you so much for your generosity!
If I have helped you out please consider making a small contribution, this blog cannot continue without your support- thank you!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED