I always get asked ‘how do I contact EA?’ Firemonkeys are the makers of the sims freeplay, I always say EA because when I am replying to hundreds of comments it is just quicker to type!
NOTE: If you have a technical issue I will not be able to fix it so you will have to contact them to see if they can fix this problem for you.
Check the Technical section on the Firemonkeys website before contacting them incase a fix to your problem is already available
- Go to the Firemonkeys submit a request page (click here) -YOU MAY NEED TO SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU CAN SUBMIT A REQUEST:
- On the drop down menu ‘what can we help you with?’ select The Sims Freeplay
- This will open up to the form you need to fill out:
- Your email address
- Subject? What is the issue you are having, explain in a few words
A suggested article will appear, if it isn’t relevant just ignore it but if it is related to your problem you may want to read it before submitting your request
- Description? Explain the issue in as much detail as possible
- Player ID Number? This can be found on the game, open The Sims Freeplay, click on Settings (green dots), click on info then on about, scroll down to the bottom of the about tab to find your Player ID. The support team need this information so they can see what is going on with your game
- Are you having a specific problem? Select an issue from the drop down list, if there isn’t one close to your issue select ‘problem is not listed or is unknown’
- Choose a related issue? Select an issue from the drop down list that is closest to the problem you are having and then a second drop down list will appear with a range of issues related to the main issue you selected
- Game Version Number? You can find this on the about page too, above your Player ID or if you have the latest version of the game, go to the app store on your device, search for the sims freeplay and find the information section, one of the pieces of information will be the version number
- Platform? What platform are you playing on? IOS? Android? Kindle? Windows?
- Device Model? What device are you playing on? e.g. iPhone 6? Kindle Fire?
- Operating System Version? On an apple device you will find this under settings > general > about > version
On an android you will find this under settings> about tablet > android version
- What is your Game Center Profile ID? This is the link to your Game Center Profile, you will only have this if you play on an apple device, if you do not use Game Center you do not need to fill in this field
- What is your Facebook Profile Link? This is the link to your Facebook Profile, this information is not required but may be helpful if your issue involves Facebook
- Attachments? Add any screenshots that help to explain your issue if you want to
4. Once you have completed the form click submit
5. You will get a confirmation email that your request has been submitted
6. Keep checking your emails for a reply from one of the support team, they may take a while if they are busy!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED