This is a post about the seashell collecting hobby! I will tell you a little bit about how to do the hobby and the rewards you can get from it.
This is my least favourite hobby, just because you have to do this at different times of the day to find all the shells, the night ones are the worst as night starts at midnight! I will not be doing this hobby again.
Who can collect shells?
Toddlers and Preteens
How can you collect shells?
Once you have built the beach, you can click on the pile of shells that wash up at the beach
Where can you collect shells?
At the beach
What are the seashell collecting options?
You have to come back at different times of the day to find all the shells:
- Night- 10 minutes (between 12am- 6 am)
- Dawn- 1 hour (between 6am- 12pm)
- Noon- 2 hours (between 12pm-6pm)
- Dusk- 3 hours (between 6pm-12am)
What are the seashell collecting levels?
- Amateur Beach Comber
- Competent Comber
- Avid Shell Collector
- Hermit Crab Evictor
- Lord of the Conch
What shells are there to collect?
- Noon Shells– Brightest Venus, Sunskissed Sea Snail, Midday Scallop, Golden Tibia, Magic Conch, Freckled Cowry
- Night– Midnight Ark, Starlight Sea Snail, Blue Moon Scallop, Mystical Limpet, The Speaking Conch, Panther Black Cowry
- Dusk– Crested Sun Clam, Sunset Spiral, Sundown Scallop, Days End Cone, Falling Golden Sky, Tigerstriped Cowry
- Dawn– Sunrise Venus, Early Bird Paper Nautilus, Creeping Dawn Scallop, Twilight Periwinkle, Horn of Daybreak, Speckled Cowry
What do you win?
First time you unlock earrings for preteens (found in the store under accessories) and hats for toddlers (found in the wardrobe under hats)
Further times you receive 6LPs.
I can’t find one of the shells, any tips?
The only advice I can really give you is to keep going, that is the only way you can find them- there is no trick to it, its completely random.
Is it worth using the lucky spin?
I would say no, it doesn’t give you one that you need it just gives you one at random so really it is probably just a waste of LPs
How do I start the collection again?
Once you have finished the collection you can click start a new collection on the list to start over.
Confused about hobbies? Read my Hobbies Frequently Asked Questions post
I hope this helps!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED