I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
I was hoping there wouldn’t be a new years eve quest but here it is, I just hope each day isn’t too long!
You have 4 days from the 29th December to complete this quest, you need to complete in the time limit to unlock the party pack, if you don’t complete in time you will not get the pack.
Time may vary depending on the star rating an item has.
- Discuss resolution with a sim- 1 minute
- Write new years resolutions on a computer- 4 minutes
- Complain to a sim about resolutions- 15 minutes
- Formulate a plan on a blackboard- 2 hours 30 minutes (buy one from promotions r us if you don’t already have one)
- Call a town meeting on a phone- 12 minutes
- Have 3 sims in the park
- Deliver the solution- 7 hours 40 minutes (click on the auction podium in the park) you can cancel the action for other sims to listen to the speech
- Have a deep sleep
- Come back in Xhours Xminutes- goals start again after this time has passed (time varies depending how long it took you to do todays tasks, you will not get this goal if you are behind, you will go straight on to day 2)
- Eat leftovers from a fridge- 18 seconds
- Read a biography- 48 minutes (from a bookcase)
- Grow some corn- 20 minutes (on a garden plot)
- Go fishing in the park- 10 minutes (you can start this task early, when you put on the corn)
- Use a BBQ at the park- 30 minutes (you can start this task at the same time too, but make sure you get back before the 30 minutes is up to complete the fishing task)
- Have woohoo- 5 minutes
- Renovate!- extend or build a room
- Be nice to a sim- 1 minute
- Check progress (using a computer)- 4 minutes
- Come back in Xhours Xminutes- goals start again after this time has passed (time varies depending how long it took you to do todays tasks, you will not get this goal if you are behind, you will go straight on to day 3)
- Brew scientific beans in a coffee machine- 1 minute 36 seconds
- Write a novel on a computer- 9 hours 30 minutes
- Complain about science- 15 minutes (select interaction with another sim)
- Prepare resolutions on a blackboard- 30 minutes
- Have 3 sims do everything at once- 16 minutes (click on blackboard and select go! With each sim)
- Complain to another sim- 1 minute
- Have 3 sims do everything at once faster- 16 minutes (select go on blackboard for each sim again)
- Have a rabid argument- 30 minutes (select interaction with another sim)
- Send a sim to the park
- Wait for sims on park bench (wait for help)- 2 hours 10 minutes
- Go home
- Come back in Xhours Xminutes- goals start again after this time has passed (time varies depending how long it took you to do todays tasks, you will not get this goal if you are behind, you will go straight on to day 4)
- Ask a sim what’s wrong- 5 minutes (select interaction with two sims)
- Call 3 sims to the park
- Emergency meeting on soapbox- 1 hour 30 minutes
- Set up party- 8 hours 30 minutes (click on crates in the park- you need to click on all 3 with your 3 sims)
- Call party planners on a phone- 48 seconds
- Cheer!- 1 minute (click on party table)
- Ask new year resolutions- 1 minute (interaction between two sims)
- Have party- 5 hours 30 minutes (click on stereo next to party table)
That is the quest finished now! If you managed to complete in time you will unlock the party pack
Is the prize worth it? Not really, its very disappointing that we still have to pay for each item, we don’t even get one each for free!
What do you get?
- Party streamers (found in the door section)
- Party tables (found in the dining room section)
- Party balloons (found in the decorations section)
- Party archways and champagne fireworks (found in the outdoor decorations section)
And party hats (in the wardrobe)
Hope that helps!
Thanks for reading and have a happy new year!
If you would like to:
Your contribution today means that I can continue to update and improve this blog.
Thanks for your generosity!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
.stealing is illegal.
339 thoughts on “The Sims Freeplay- The Resolution Solution Quest”
Hi,how can I have twins in the sims freeplay!!!! I have a toodler but I also want twins!!! How can I get them are they randomly!!!
you can’t really get twins, the only way you can do it is by buying two cribs and making two babies, then ageing them at the same time for 5LPs each, each time you want to age them
If anyone is wondering, you don’t get the prize if you don’t finish in time. I didn’t finish 😦
Theres a new quest on sims freeplay called a dance to remember, will u be posting a guide for this quest?
Yes I had a suprise this afternoon when I saw there was a new quest already! I will be posting the start of the quest in a bit (up to where I am) then I will update it after I complete the new tasks as I can’t complete it all in a few hours.
Comments are closed.