The Baby Onesie Event is back from the 21st April. The aim is to complete the Musical Expression hobby 7 times in the 7 day time limit to unlock all the baby onesies! If you haven’t done the musical expression hobby before click here to find out how to complete this hobby.
If you completed this event before you will not get it again this time. If you got some of the onesies last time, you will only need to find the ones you have left to unlock this time, for example, if you unlocked 4 onesies last time you will have to complete the musical expressions hobby collection 3 more times to unlock the last 3 onesies.
You can not complete this once the time is up. Each time you complete the collection you unlock a new onesie pack.
You need to have completed the Two and a Half Sims and Nanny Knows Best quests before you will be able to do this event (there isn’t much point starting the nanny knows best quest now to get this event as this event will be over by the time you complete the quest)
You need to firstly accept this event, it will remove the music you have already got on the collection so you don’t get a head start.
If you say no you can start it from the goal tab but you won’t get any extra time if you start late.
How do I place an infant on the floor to play the xylophone? You need to click on the baby in a crib with an adult sim and select pick up infant, then click on the sim holding the baby and select let infant crawl so they can be placed on the floor to use the xylophone
12 PIECES OF MUSIC = 1 ONESIE PACK
TIPS FOR FINDING THEM ALL IN THE TIME LIMIT:
- Have 3 babies to complete this event (3 is the maximum amount of xylophones you can buy from the promotions r us store)
- Have at least one baby at level 6 before the event begins (you don’t need a baby at level 6 now if you have already completed this hobby) or working on getting to level 6 so all music pieces are unlocked, you may need to use LP to speed your way through the levels to have the chance to complete the collection
- If you do want to speed it up, wait 10 minutes until the timer is 2 hours 59 minutes or below then it will only cost you 2LP instead of 3! Find out how I earn LP here
- Remember to click start new collection on the musical expression hobby collection once you have got all the pieces
- Most importantly: just keep going! I know it’s annoying when you get the same one constantly but you will eventually get the ones you need
Onesies can be found in the outfits section of the wardrobe for your baby sims
You cannot get these onesies if you do not complete this event in the time limit
2 thoughts on “The Sims Freeplay- Baby Onesie Hobby Event”
If this helps anyone out there, you can actually have more than 3 babies doing this hobby if you buy the xylophones from the home buy mode! I have 30 xylophones myself as the “max 3 per town” restriction doesn’t apply when buying it this way! 😉
I still can’t buy more than 3 regardless of where I try and buy them from.
Comments are closed.