The car dealership is where you can buy cars so your sims can drive around and collect driving revenue.
Check out my town map post if you are unsure where to find the dealership!
Once it has been built it will look like this:
Buying a Car
You can then click on it and go through the choices of cars, 3 star cars find you more money and LP than 1 and 2 star cars
I’m not going to show you a picture of every car as a lot are the same just in different colours
1 Star Cars
- Blizzard Pearl Prius- S8,900
- Classic Silver Metallic Prius- S8,900
- Clearwater Blue Metallic Prius- S8,900
- Sea Glass Pearl Prius- S8,900
- Winter Gray Metallic Prius- S8,900
- Yellow Sedan- S10,000
- Red Sedan- S10,000
- Green Sedan- S10,000
- Blue Sedan- S10,000
- Red Supercar- S800,000 (complete Influence Island: Season 21 to unlock)
- Red Vintage Car- S845,000 (complete the Palm Perfection Live Event to unlock)
- Blue Hatch- S850,000 (complete the Family Furnishings Live Event to unlock)
- Blue Vintage Car- S850,000 (complete the Palm Perfection Live Event to unlock)
- Luxury Black Sedan- S875,000 (complete the Glam Mansion Live Event to unlock)
- Yellow Beach Sports Coupe- S1,051,380 (complete the Holiday Home Live Event to unlock)
- Red Convertible- S1,250,000 (complete the Glam Mansion Live Event to unlock)
2 Star Cars
- Vampmobile- 20LP
- Sedan with racing stripes- 25LP
- Hearse- 25LP
- Yellow Supercar- 80LP (complete Influence Island: Season 21 to unlock)
- Pink Vintage Car- 85LP (complete the Palm Perfection Live Event to unlock)
- White Vintage Car- 85LP (complete the Palm Perfection Live Event to unlock)
- Pearl Purple Sports- 225LP (complete the Glam Mansion Live Event to unlock)
3 Star Cars
- Red Sports Car- S2,000,000 (complete the Wedding Presents Live Event to unlock)
- Surf Van- 20LP (complete the Surfing hobby to unlock)
- Sci Fi Car- 30 LP
- Luxury Car- 60LP
- Black Stretch SUV- 75LP (complete the Party Time Live Event to unlock)
- Pink Stretch SUV- 75LP (complete the Party Time Live Event to unlock)
- Purple Stretch SUV- 75LP (complete the Party Time Live Event to unlock)
- Cream Wedding Limo- 75LP (complete the Wedding Belles Live Event to unlock)
- White Wedding Limo- 75LP (complete the Wedding Belles Live Event to unlock)
- Two Tone Wedding Limo- 75LP (complete the Wedding Belles Live Event to unlock)
- Blue Beach Sports Coupe- 79SP (complete the Holiday Home Live Event to unlock)
To buy a car click BUY and it will ask you to select a sim, pick a sim who doesn’t have a car or it will switch their car to this new one. Once purchased go to their house and the car will be sitting in the parking space in front of their house.
To use the car click go for a drive:
Then go to the town map, you will see the car driving around if you follow it you will see music symbols in bubbles appear:
Click on those and it will give you money for driving.
A teenager can also learn to drive for 6 hours but an adult is required for this action.
29 thoughts on “The Sims Freeplay- Car Dealership and Driving”
Ha! I never bothered looking through all of the cars so I was surprised to read that there is a hearse. Since I own two IRL, I’m going to have to save up the LPs so my simteen can drive one. I love your guides they have been helpful. Thanks.
Yeah its a bit of a suprise!
Thank you 🙂 you’re welcome!
[…] Car Dealership- You can buy cars from here. https://thegirlwhogames.wordpress.com/2014/09/17/the-sims-freeplay-car-dealership-and-driving/ […]
Hey thegirlwhogames! I’ve been trying to get my teenage girl Sim to drive the car, but every time I click on it, it saids ‘Learn How to Drive’. I’ve done it 2 times already with her and her dad. I guess my question is: is there even a way for teens to actually drive the cars or all they can do is ‘learn’ it?
The don’t really learn, they just drive around collecting money like an adult would, only it is for longer and an adult has to be present
Oh, thanks! Cause I was just wondering why it wouldn’t have the ‘Drive’ option already lol
It is basically the same option, its just longer and is a better way to get LPs and simoleons while driving, instead of doing the 3 minute option over and over
Which is the better level one car to have?
It doesn’t matter, what ever one you prefer!
Thank you! And one last question about cars. I now am starting to gain a lot more LPs and is looking to buy a 3-star car. Which 3-star is probably the best option I should go with?
I don’t think it makes any difference which one you buy, whatever one you prefer
The best car is Luxury Car. Choose teen to learn driving and you can collect LP’s. I collect 50 LP’s in 1 day.
thanks for posting all these about the game 🙂 so glad to have found it cause i restarted my entire game just so i can complete the book of spells quest in time for the dragon. now i can “plan ahead” and do stuff faster 🙂
The game will also give you free cars if you buy certain houses. I bought the beachside getaway, two designer homes, & the Scandinavian. If you create a Sim or move one in that doesn’t have a cars; the cars were just parked in the driveway when the house was ready.
Is it possible to buy the dealership before the raiders of the last artifacts quest? It keeps telling me I have to complete that first
I was able to, maybe they have changed it
[…] for a drive- 3 minutes (buy the car dealership or buy a house with a car- one story mansion has one and and so does the one bedroom […]
[…] Car Dealership- You can buy cars from here. […]
[…] revenue from car drives- if you buy the 1 story mansion you get a free car with it, if you use that to drive about town, […]
For some reason, recently one of my Sims weren’t able to drive. Only the bubble with footprints appeared. It’s a luxury car that came with the mansion.
For 3 star cars, does the Luxury car give you more LP when driving than the Scifi car? Anyone have both and know? I want to get the one that provides the max LP to collect driving but the Scifi car is half the LP cost to buy so if they provide the same LP drive collection rate I’ll go with that one. Thanks! And your site helps a bunch!
it should give you the same amount as they are both 3 star cars
Do you know of a way to get rid of a car, without demolishing the house where it is placed?
yes click on the car and select relocate
Hmmm, that was whar I tried, unfortunately all my sims live in houses with cars, and one of those cars is a cheap model, that I wanted to get rid of, replacing it with the luxury car that came with a newly built house. Thanks for answering anyway, the next house I build may work for getting rid of the wreck.
If you select the new car you want and give it to the sim who has the car you want to get rid of it will replace it
comments are disabled on this post, if you have a question please ask it on this page
Comments are closed.