- Add New Sim- Click to be taken to create a sim to add a new adult sim to the game, will be greyed out if you are at your sim limit for that level.
- Relocate existing sim- Click to move a sim you already have in the town into a different house, you may want to use this option to separate a sim from a family or just move a sim from one house to another. It will cost you S5000 and you can only do this while that sim isn’t busy
- Relocate household- Click to move a whole household from one house to another, this will cost you S8000 and you can only do this while all sims from that household aren’t doing anything
- View house- Click on this to see the empty house, use this for decorating before moving a sim in
- Demolish House- Click this to delete the house and get the option to pick a new house to build on this lot, the price to build the next house will decrease as you have one less house in your town (TIP: make sure you sell all rooms before you demolish the house so you can store all the items in it first and earn money from deleting the rooms otherwise you won’t get any money) Click here to watch this video for more information on deleting houses
When a sim lives in a house the only thing you can do is view house, you need to move out the sim before any of these options will appear.
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED