Early Access to Beta Provided by EA/ Firemonkeys
LEVEL UNLOCKS: 15 UNLOCKS: class clown hobby TIME LIMIT: 8 days PRIZE: teacup pig pet
Once you have completed the Simtown Express Quest you will be able to build the downtown high school to begin this quest. If you complete this quest in the time limit you will unlock the teacup pig pet, you can still complete this quest once the time is up to unlock downtown high school and the class clown hobby but you won’t get the pig pet
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
The price of the high school varies depending on how many other businesses you have already built (your teens won’t be able to go to school here)
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has
Note: you need a pet to be able to complete this quest so make sure you build the pet store if you haven’t already
- Visit Downtown High (send a sim to downtown high)
- Phone the Principal- 1 minute (select the option on a sim)
- Clean up the front of the school:
- Branches- 2 hours 30 minutes x3
- Weeds- 1 hour x4
- Weeds- 30 minutes x1
- Small Rock Pile- 5 minutes x1
TIP: You can work on clearing all of these areas with more than one sim to complete quicker
- Play with soccer ball- 5 minutes
- Trash- 2 hours 30 minutes x3
- Trash- 1 hour x5
- Trash- 1 hour 30 minutes x3
- Trash- 4 hours 10 minutes x1
TIP: Again have more than one sim clearing all these areas to complete quicker
- Phone the Principal again- 1 hour 40 minutes
- Say hello to Vernon (pig)- 3 hours 20 minutes
- Feed Vernon- 6 hours 40 minutes
- Lie down on a school bench- 2 hours
- Search the field- 10 minutes
- Send a sim to the park
- Search the fountain- 7 hours 5 minutes
- Answer the call from the principal (oink like a pig)- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Check coach’s email on a computer- 8 hours
- Photograph ‘Vernon’- to complete this task you need to buy a pet from the pet store and select the option on them to photograph pet- 13 hours 30 minutes
- Adjust photo on a computer- 3 hours 20 minutes (apply filters)
- Return to the park
- Follow the trail of rubbish in the park (it will take you to one of your sims houses)
- Have 2 sims in a house lot (2 sims at a house)
- Have your sim lie to another sim (select the interaction between two sims)- 8 hours 20 minutes
- Watch a sports event on TV- 9 hours 30 minutes
- Sit and think of a solution- 1 hour 12 minutes (couch)
- Confess to 5 sims- 5 hours each
TIP: you have to do this 5 times so have 5 PAIRS of sims completing this action at the same time to complete quicker!
- Workshop a solution (select the interaction between two sims)- 14 hours 10 minutes
- Send 5 sims to downtown high sports field
- Perform sports activities at the downtown high sports field using 5 sims- 18 hours 20 minutes (if you want to speed up this task you have to speed up all 5 sims separately)
- Hug Vernon- 22 hours 30 minutes
- Build the classroom- takes 10 seconds and costs S500
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
Once you complete the quest you will have access to Downtown High School, also the 7 day time limit for the Class Clown hobby will start straight away which is completed in the classrooms in Downtown High School
Prize: Teacup Pig Pet
Where can I find them? You can find the pig pet in the pet store
Cost? The first one is free after that they cost 100LP each
Is it worth it? Yes! It is soo cute! You cannot feed the pig though, you can only scratch the pigs tummy and pet the pig and there are no items currently for a pig to use
Watch my step by step video of the quest here:
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
Once you have completed the simtown express quest you can build downtown high to start this quest
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start building downtown high you don’t have to do this quest at all but if you have already started building or started this quest you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
How do I send my sim to downtown high?
Go to downtown high and click on the whistle next to a sim who isn’t busy on the simtracker, this post explains more about the simtracker
How do I call the principal?
Click on the sim with the plumbob above their head to get the option
For ‘photograph Vernon’ will it work with a horse or parrot?
No, you have to use a dog, cat or another pet brought from the pet store to complete this
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
You unlock the teacup pig
What does the pig do?
They don’t really do anything! They don’t find money like dogs or cats
Is there anything in the pet section for pigs?
No, there isn’t
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the class clown hobby before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start building downtown high you don’t have to do this quest but once it is built the quest will begin
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using, as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post
This quest unlocks the class clown hobby, does the time limit start straight away once I have completed this quest?
Yes, the time limit for the hobby starts straight away once this quest is complete, you can click no when the hobby pop up appears but this does not stop the timer going down
Last updated December 2017