THIS EVENT IS OVER
A time limited event has started in The Sims Mobile! The aim of this event is to earn enough ASOS tokens to buy all the ASOS clothing in the 13 day time limit!
What is ASOS? ASOS is a British online fashion and beauty store, you can shop online from many countries. On the activities tab of the asos screen you can find a code for 20% off asos online!
How do you earn ASOS points?
- Complete the Catwalk This Way Quest to earn ASOS point rewards, there are 11 parts to complete:
1.Complete the next event in the ASOS Fashion Show- you can find the ASOS area in the middle of Market Square, click on the a bubble and select start event:
2.Complete the next event in the ASOS Fashion Show- you will need to wait 6 hours before you can complete the next event there
3.Complete Fashionably Fun event with a Friend- click on another sim and select start event:
4.Purchase some ASOS clothing for your sims- click on the asos button in the corner of the screen, at the top you can see how many ASOS points you have to spend and at the bottom you can see all the clothing you can purchase (anyone else think all these items look ugly?! I have never been one to follow fashion trends!) Click on the price to buy that item:
5.Complete the ASOS Fashion Designer Challenge Event- find the a bubble at the Fashion Studio and click start event
6.Complete the next event in the ASOS Fashion Show
7.Complete the next event in the ASOS Fashion Show
8.Buy a piece of ASOS Clothing from the ASOS Prize Store
9.Complete the next event in the ASOS Fashion Show
10.Complete the ASOS Marketing Campaign Pitch event at the Agency (in downtown)
11.Earn the photography career from the ASOS prize store (once unlocked, place the heirloom from your storage to complete this)
The 4 events you can complete throughout this event are:
- ASOS Fashion Show- at the ASOS area in the middle of Market Square, can be completed every 6 hours
- ASOS Fashion Design Challenge- at the Fashion Studio, can be completed every 8 hours
- ASOS Marketing Campaign Pitch- at the Business Agency, can be completed every 8 hours
- Fashionably Fun Friends Event- with a second sim, can be completed every 8 hours
Click on the asos button in the corner of the screen, at the top you can see how many ASOS points you have to spend and at the bottom you can see all the clothing you can purchase. Click on the price to buy that item:
- ASOS Western Jacket costs 100
- ASOS Checkerboard Trousers costs 135
- ASOS Skirt in Cow Print costs 150
- ASOS Wool Beret in Red costs 175
- ASOS Borg Jacket in Pink costs 195
- ASOS Rainbow Stripe T-Shirt costs 225
- ASOS Jacket in Cow Print costs 255
- ASOS Bomber with Stripe costs 280
- ASOS Western Mini Skirt costs 300
- ASOS Check Overcoat costs 330
- ASOS Pattern Jumper costs 400
- ASOS Vinyl Mac costs 455
The bar at the side of this screen unlocks more prizes when you reach those milestones:
1.10 Fashion Gems
2.Cutting Edge Fashion Heirloom to unlock a new Fashion Story
3.High-End Digital Camera Heirloom to unlock the Photographer Career
4.Model Photography Heirloom to unlock a new Photography Story
To reach those milestones you need to purchase the clothing, the more asos points you spend the more rewards you will earn!
What did you think about this event?
I am happy they have changed it since the Hot Tub Event, now we can pick which items we really want rather than getting one at random. Although I really don’t like the clothes, I really like the other prizes we can unlock, I am aiming to unlock the photographer career as that sounds amazing!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED