LEVEL UNLOCKS: 14 UNLOCKS: the castle TIME LIMIT: 7 days PRIZE: pet fairies
To unlock this quest you need to build the castle on the mysterious island, once built the quest will start.
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
Times may vary depending on the star rating an item has
- Send a sim to the castle
- Search bushes near the castle- 1 minute 20 seconds
- Say hello to the fairy- 3 minutes
- Pick flowers near the castle- 10 minutes
- Show fairy the flowers- 5 minutes
- Ask about chivalry- 4 hours 30 minutes (talk to the fairy)
- Dream about royalty in a bed- 10 hours
- Cook brisket in the park- 1 day (using a bbq)
- Have 4 sims at the park
- Call to meal
- Tell the fairy about the feast- 3 hours 30 minutes
- Thank the fairy- 5 minutes
- Build courage on a park bench- 11 hours 30 minutes
- Catch the monster fish- 6 minutes each (it took me 3 times before I caught it) using the fishing rod on the pier in the park
- Tell the fairy a fish story- 3 hours 30 minutes
- Search SimList on a computer- 7 hours
- Grow beans- 9 hours (can be started early)
- Have two sims in the park
- Trade beans with a sim- 10 hours 30 minutes
- Return to fairy
- Answer yes to the fairy’s question- 5 minutes (select the option yes I can!)
- Encourage the fairy- 1 day
- High five the fairy- 1 second
- Ask the fairy about the bridge- 5 seconds
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
My guide to The Castle can be found here
Prize: Pet Fairies!
Is the prize worth it? Definitely! They are so cute and not too expensive. You can talk to them and they can do magic tricks (make your sim float) they also can find simoleons around the house!
Where do I find the prize? In the pet store
- Green one star fairy costs S25,000
- Blue two star fairy costs S50,000
- Pink three star fairy costs S150,000
- Purple three star fairy costs 30SPs
If you don’t complete in time you cannot buy the fairies
Thanks for reading!
Please note this quest was correct at time of writing, it may change.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
Build the castle to start this quest
Does the time limit start when I click to build or once the building has complete?
Once it has finished building the quest and time limit will begin
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start the quest you don’t have to do it at all but if you have already started it you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
There are no plates in the park to call to a meal, help!
Cook cheese on toast at a house and you will be able to complete this goal
How do I catch the monster fish?
You need to select the option on the fishing rod in the park until you catch it
What do you mean when you say a goal can be started early?
Any goal that you can normally do can be started early because you will have access to it and any goal that you can’t normally do you will have to wait until you get the goal to be able to complete it
The tip with this method is to put the sim doing that action early in a different house that you cannot go to until you get that goal or it will not work
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
Where can I find the pet fairies?
You can buy them from the pet store
I haven’t built the pet store yet, will the fairies still be in there when I have?
Yes they will
What do fairies do?
They find simoleons and LPs like dogs and cats
I have brought a fairy but can’t find it, help!
It will be in a flower by your mailbox growing
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the castle before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start it you don’t have to do it
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using, as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post
This quest unlocks the archery hobby, is there a time limit for this hobby?
No there isn’t
NOTE: Last updated during the royalty 2015 update.
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Is my blog helpful? Find out how you can support it here