Once you unlock the stables by completing The Need for Steed quest you can buy horses.
What can horses do?
Horses are mainly used for hobbies:
- Horse Tricks– complete for first time to unlock 2 star horses
- Vaulting– complete for first time to unlock 3 star horses
- Showjumping– complete for first time to unlock the unicorn
- 1 Star Horses- can only complete horse tricks hobby
- 2 Star Horses- can complete horse tricks and vaulting but not showjumping
- 3 Star Horses- can complete all 3 horse hobbies (horse tricks, vaulting and showjumping)
But horses have to be in a good mood to partake in hobbies, if you click on a horse you can see a happiness bar, the lower it is, the sadder the horse will be.
How do you fill up the happiness bar?
- Feed horse
- Groom horse
- Pet horse
Times vary depending on the star rating the horse has
You can also ride a horse!
Select ride horse then your sim will get on the horse, you then click on the ground and the ‘go there’ arrow will show up, that is where the horse will walk to:
When you are done you can click on the horse and select dismount:
Can I get my horses to stay in their stable?
No, the horses like to wander around, they won’t stay in their stable, you will have to ride them into the stable if you want them to go in there.
How do I add a new horse?
You need to build an empty stable (like building a house to add a new sim) you can have a maximum of 6 horses as you can build 6 stables.
I would like to rename my horse, how do I do this?
Click on the horse and rename is the second option.
How do I delete a horse?
The same way you would delete a sim, click on it and on the right next to its name there is a red cross, click that to delete.
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED