This post shows you what the castle looks like on the inside and how to issue decrees.
Before you can see inside the castle you need to:
- Build it
- Then complete the Royal Lineage Quest
- Once you have completed that quest you need to complete the archery hobby to unlock the royal gallery.
Then you complete the jester hobby to unlock the throne room
Build the statues by completing the archery hobby to unlock the royal gallery
The gallery costs S200,000
The Royal Gallery– complete the jester hobby using the chest
Throne Room– complete the jester hobby to build the throne room
The throne room costs S300,000 and takes a day to build
Once built you can access the top floor of the castle:
And new royalty clothes become available in the wardrobe
They sit and issue the decree for 4 hours, once issued it will come into effect for 24 hours (if you have a decree that isn’t mentioned please let me know so I can add it to the list)
Some are useful like making new friends faster and some are just for fun like snow day!
- Snow Day- snows for 24 hours
- Friendship Day- sims will make new friends faster for 24 hours
- Walk Like Zombies- sims walk like zombies for 24 hours
- Rainy Day- rains for 24 hours
- National Hat Day- all sims wear hats for 24 hours (you don’t have to put a hat on each sim, it happens automatically)
- Lover’s Day- sims will fall in love faster than normal for 24 hours
- Friendship Day
You cannot cancel a decree, if you want to start a new one while another one is still in progress you will have to speed up with LPs
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED