Who can do archery?
Adults and teens (2 sims can do this hobby at once)
How can you be an archer?
Firstly you need to build the castle and complete the royal lineage quest
Where can you do archery?
In the castle gardens using the targets
What is the archery option?
- Practice Archery- 7 hours 30 minutes
What are the archery levels?
- Public Hazard
- Wonky Shooter
- Hit and Miss
- Hot Shot
- Bullseye Hero
- The Chosen One
What do I win?
Each row you complete you unlock a statue in the castle gardens, you have to complete the whole collection for the first time to build all 4 statues then you can open the royal gallery to complete the jester hobby
- First row unlocks the Archers statue which costs S35,000 and takes 4 hours to build
- Second row unlocks the Jesters statue which costs S50,000 and takes 6 hours to build
- Third row unlocks the statue of the Prince which costs S75,000 and takes 8 hours to build
- Fourth row unlocks the statue of the Princess which costs S125,000 and takes 10 hours to build
The second and further times completed you get 5LPs.
I can’t find one of the pieces, any tips?
The only advice I can really give you is to keep going, that is the only way you can find them- there is no trick to it, its completely random.
Is it worth using the lucky spin?
I would say no, it doesn’t give you one that you need it just gives you one at random so really it is probably just a waste of LPs
How do I start the collection again?
Once you have finished the collection you can click start a new collection on the list to start over.
Confused about hobbies? Read my Hobbies Frequently Asked Questions post
I hope this has helped!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED