LEVEL UNLOCKS: 17 (complete the multi story renovations quest first) UNLOCKS: balconies TIME LIMIT: 7 days PRIZE: planters and decorative privacy screens
To start this quest you need to have a second floor on a house and have completed the peaceful patios and the multi story renovations quests (it will take 24 hours for this quest to show once that quest has been completed) then go to the park and find the woman wearing the hard hat, click on her to start this quest
You cannot complete this quest at the same time as any other discovery quest
Times may vary depending on what star rating the item has.
- Say hello to Bree- 2 minutes (at the park)
- Ask Bree what’s up- 5 minutes
- Watch a DIY homes marathon- 15 hours (on TV)
- Research competitors on a computer- 10 hours
- Go to the DIY home (call the cab on a phone)
- Brainstorm with Bree- 5 hours 30 minutes
- Have 2 sims at the DIY home
- Explain role to another sim- 35 minutes (select interaction between two sims)
- Examine the cameras- 13 hours 30 minutes (select option on one camera at the DIY home)
- Have 2 sims rehearse flirting- 10 minutes (select interaction between two sims)
- Make out on a couch- 16 minutes (using the make out couch in the basement at the DIY home (if won in patio quest you can do this at home) one sim selects wait for partner, the other sim selects make out for 16 minutes
- Have 2 sims waltz together- 21 hours 30 minutes (select option on stereo with two sims)
- Court another sim- 6 hours 30 minutes (select interaction between two sims)
- Kiss another sim- 1 minute (select interaction between two sims)
- Hide behind a bed- 12 minutes (select option on bed)
- Chat with grim- 45 minutes (click on the grim reaper)
- Read the original play- 1 day (diy home bookshelf) 19 hours if done on a 3 star bookshelf
- Offer grim a new role- 5 minutes (click on the grim reaper)
- Act out the scene with the grim- 12 hours 30 minutes (click on the grim reaper)
- Reshoot kissing scene- 5 minutes (select kiss on another sim)
- Comfort grim- 10 hours 30 minutes (click on the grim reaper)
- Email scenes to the network- 36 minutes
- Build a balcony at home (on a two story house)
To build a balcony, touch and drag anywhere within the highlighted areas
Like building a room, green means you can build, red means that there is something in the way, you can also resize a balcony by dragging the white highlighted edges.
And like building a pool you can join balconies together.
- Wrap things up with Bree- 9 hours 30 minutes
- Have all sims leave the DIY home
QUEST IS COMPLETE!
The Adding Balconies post will explain how to add and customise balconies
Prize: Planters and Privacy Screens
Are they worth it? Yes! I especially like the planters and this quest can easily be completed in the time limit
Thanks for reading!
STARTING the Basement of Kings quest: you will find Bree at the park 24 hours after you complete the balcony quest!
Please note this quest was correct at time of writing, it may change.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS QUEST
please read before asking
How do I start this discovery quest?
Once you have completed the multi story renovations quest and the patio quest you need to wait 24 hours then you can find Bree (the woman in the hard hat) in the park to start this quest
Why can’t I do this discovery quest yet?
You cannot do more than one discovery quest at the same time, if you are currently on another one (the list can be found here) you will not be able to do this one until that one is completed
Can I do discovery quests at the same time as a main quest?
Yes you can
Do I have to do this quest?
If you don’t start the quest you don’t have to do it at all but if you have already started it you need to complete it before you can move on to the next quest
I haven’t started this quest yet, will it still be available when I want to do it?
Yes it will be, you can choose to start it whenever you like
How do I call a cab to the DIY house?
Using a phone
The goal court another sim is stuck, what can I do?
You may need to use an LP to speed up this goal
How much does it cost to build a balcony?
The cheapest is S6000 for 2×1
I had all sims leave the DIY home but it didn’t complete the goal, why?
Try and have all your sims not doing any action, this sometimes makes the game recognise you have completed that goal
What do I get if I complete this quest in the time limit?
Planters and decorative privacy screens
What happens if I don’t complete in the time limit, can I still finish this quest?
Yes you have to finish it to unlock the ability to build balconies before you can move onto the next quest
I didn’t complete in the time limit, can I restart the quest?
No, you cannot redo quests
Can I still get the prize if I don’t complete in the time limit?
No, the only way to get the limited time prizes is by completing the quest in the time limit
I don’t like this quest! Can I just skip it?
No, you have to complete this quest before you can move onto the next one now that you have started it, if you don’t start it you don’t have to do it
Some times are slightly different on my game, why is this?
Times may vary depending on the star rating of the item you are using, as the higher star rating an item has the quicker you will complete a goal
Some times are really off/ different goals show for me, why is this?
This will be because the quest has been updated recently, I try my best to keep these posts up to date but it is difficult as I cannot redo every quest each time the game is updated. If you notice any changes please let me know so I can update the post
I have finished this quest but I can’t start the basement quest yet, why?
You need to wait 24 hours after completing this quest before you can start the basement quest
NOTE: Last updated during the glitz & glamour update.
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED
Is my blog helpful? Find out how you can support it here