Presented by EA GameChangers
The latest Sims Mobile update (coming out 3rd February) is bringing day and night to our sims houses!
Day and Night Cycle
We can now set to always day, always night or day/night cycle in settings
This is just available on home lots for now so places like downtown or parkside won’t change
Lights Are Now Functional
We can now tap on lights to turn them on and off as well as turning on and off all lights from one light. Lights can also be set to automatic so they change with the day/night cycle
Transparent windows are now available to make the most of day and night
New Premium House Lot
1 Landgraab Avenue is now available to build in Briny Heights from level 18 for S500,000 with a 7 day wait to build (or build for 1,000 SimCash without having to wait) The cost amount doesn’t change.
The lot is 50×30 (regular lots are only 30×30)
This lot comes with two fountains, one is permanent and cannot be moved but the other can be stored and placed on another house lot if you wanted:
Sweet Treat Showdown Changes
You can now watch adverts using the knife block on the sweet treat bench:
Watching adverts can:
- Give you extra rewards in your prize basket
- Give you an extra chance in that round
You can only watch one advert per round but they seem to appear every round
The Sweet Treat Pro Ticket can be purchased with real money during a Sweet Treat Event for an advantage:
- Comes with access to the Pro Mixer which has ‘better actions’ but only on rounds 1,3,5,7,9,10 (so you can earn more % and tokens than the normal actions)
- You will get 6 extra sugar cubes for each challenge (so 36 in total)- if you purchase mid challenge you will get an automatic refill
- Stores up to 6 attempts (so you can complete 6 challenges in a row)- if you purchase mid challenge you will get an automatic refill
- Get 25 Royal Treat Tokens and 1,200 Sweet Treat Tokens extra
This only lasts for one Sweet Treat Event so if you wanted these perks every time you would have to purchase it each time a new event becomes available. This is a complete money grab in my opinion- just make it easy for all of us instead of making us pay!
I wasn’t really that bothered that we didn’t have day and night cycles to begin with so having a whole update for something so small is a bit of a disappointment!
What are your thoughts on this update?