This is a post about the catwalk model hobby! I will tell you a little bit about how to do the hobby and the rewards you can get from it.
Who can catwalk?
Adults and Teens
Only one sim can do this hobby at a time.
How can you catwalk?
You need to firstly build the mall, then complete the sunset mall quest, then build area 2 and the catwalk area before you can start this hobby.
Where can you catwalk?
At the mall
What is the catwalk option?
- Strut your stuff- 2 hours 15 minutes
What are the catwalk levels?
- Face Planter
- Two Right Feet
- Mover and Faker
- The Walk
- The Look
- Blue Steel
What do you win?
First time you unlock the bowling hobby and with each row you complete you unlock new shops in the mall, as listed below
Further times you earn 3LPs
What shops unlock and when?
Find the first row of walks to unlock:
- Casual Clothing (adult female)- 90,000 6 hours
- Wumple Zone (toddlers)- 100,000 6 hours
Find the second row of walks to unlock:
- No small feet (adult male shoes)- 75,000 3 hours
- Growing up (preteens)- 110,000 6 hours
Find the third row of walks to unlock:
- Shoulder pads (adult female business wear)- 110,000 6 hours
- Heel yr sole (adult female shoes)- 90,000 8 hours
- Style for men (adult male)- 125,000 10 hours
- Zip it (teen male)- 90,000 10 hours
Find the fourth row of walks to unlock:
- Leap (teen female shoes)- 100,000 1 Day
- Seniors Clothing (senior)- 110,000 8 hours
- Sport and Skate (male teen shoes)- 70,000 8 hours
- Simmer- Fun Fashion (teen female)- 80,000 1 Day
I can’t find one of the walks, any tips?
The only advice I can really give you is to keep going, that is the only way you can find them- there is no trick to it, its completely random.
Is it worth using the lucky spin?
I would say no, it doesn’t give you one that you need it just gives you one at random so really it is probably just a waste of LPs
How do I start the collection again?
Once you have finished the collection you can click start a new collection on the list to start over.
Confused about hobbies? Read my Hobbies Frequently Asked Questions post
I hope this helps!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED