This hobby and the time limited Aerobics Event start as soon as you complete the A Grooving Guru Quest
The Aerobics Event has a time limit of 7 days, you have to complete the aerobics hobby collection 7 times in 7 days to unlock all the new activewear outfits (a collection means finding all 12 items in the hobby grid, not just one row!)
Who can do Aerobics?
Only adult sims, 15 sims can do this hobby
How can they do Aerobics?
Using an aerobics step after completing the a grooving guru quest
Where can they do Aerobics?
At the Health Hub and at home using aerobic steps from the promotions r us store, you can buy 14 aerobic steps, each time you buy the steps the price increases for the next one you buy:
- 1st- S1,000
- 2nd- S1,100
- 3rd- S1,300
- 4th- S2,500
- 5th- S9,000
- 6th- S20,000
- 7th- S35,000
- 8th- S50,000
- 9th- 8SPs
- 10th- 12SPs
- 11th- 18SPs
- 12th- 26SPs
- 13th- 32SPs
- 14th- 40SPs
Warm up- 4 hours 50 minutes
Shake it off- 6 hours 30 minutes
Why can you only use one of the steps at the Health Hub? The other 4 can be used but only for 10 minutes, its like the main sim is taking a class but those sims aren’t doing the hobby
What is the level up percentage for each option?
This may change in future updates
For example if you did the 4h50m option, you would need to do this 20 times or the 6h30m option 10 times to reach level 6.
NOTE: it says 160% but you will start at 0% at level 2
What are the levels?
- Arrthymic Amateur
- Isometric Initiate
- Fiery Feet
- Aerobic Adept
- Lyrca-clad Legend
- Stepping Sage
What do you win?
If you complete in the time limit you will unlock all 7 sets of activewear, so each time you complete the collection you will get one female adult and one male adult activewear outfit:
Once the event is over you will earn 2LPs for everytime you complete the collection.
Tips for completing in the time limit
This one is not going to be easy! Trying to reach level 6 in the time is going to be hard enough without having to complete the collection 7 times!
- I would recommend having one sim doing the longest option to try and level up quicker while other sims can do the shorter option to find the collectibles for the levels you have currently unlocked.
- Have as many sims as you possible can completing this hobby event- I have 9, 8 at home and 1 at the health hub:
- Remember to click start new collection at the top of the aerobics collection list once you have got all of the collectibles, as shown in this post
- Once you have completed the collection for the first time you can have all sims on the shortest option, as once you reach level 6 all the items will be unlocked so the shortest option will help you earn more collectibles in the time limit!
- You can always use the lucky spin on a row if you are really struggling, this video shows you how the lucky spin works
NOTE: I don’t know whether they will bring this back as a time limited hobby event one day if we don’t manage to complete it in the time limit but I really hope they do!
Confused about hobbies? Read my Hobbies Frequently Asked Questions post
Thanks for reading!