I know a lot of people get very confused about ageing their sims so I am going to talk you through it.
There are 3 ways of ageing a sim:
- Birthday Cake (which is what we are going to focus on in this post)
- Auto Ageing– once the life dreams and legacies quest has been completed
- Advancing age early– once the life dreams and legacies quest has been completed
Before the life dreams and legacies quest has been completed you will need to use birthday cakes if you want to age your sims but..
You can’t age every sim until a quest has been completed so:
- You can’t age a baby to a toddler until a quest for toddlers has been completed
- You can’t age a toddler to a preteen until preparing for preteens has been completed
- You can’t age a preteen to a teen until teenagers has been completed
- You can’t age a teen to an adult until adulthood has been completed
- You can’t age adults to seniors until seniors has be completed
Once you have completed quest for toddlers you have unlocked the ability for your baby to become a toddler but..
you now need a birthday cake
If you do, click yes.
If you don’t, click no.
Once you click yes your sim will magically grow up to the next life stage.
And that is how you age a sim using a cake!
Do you need a cake for each sim you age or just one cake?
You need a cake for each, once your sim has aged the cake will have been used.
Once I complete the life dreams quest do I still need birthday cakes?
No you don’t, you can advance a sims age for 2LPs instead of age them free when they complete their life dream for that stage or are ready to age automatically, read the post mentioned at the top of this post for more information
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED