I’m going to tell you a little bit about how to do the hobby and what you can unlock if you find all the notes.
Who can be a teen idol?
Only one teen can be the teen idol. (once your teen is an adult you can then turn a new teen into the teen idol)
How can I be the teen idol ?
By completing the road to fame quest (you complete the collection once during that quest) using the instruments.
Where can I be the teen idol?
At home using the instruments.
What are the options? (these are the 1 star, 2 star and 3 star times)
Keyboard- Write Song- 1 hour, 54 minutes or 48 minutes
Bass Guitar- Write Song- 2 hours, 1 hour 50 minutes or 1 hour 40 minutes
Drum Kit- Write Song (drums)- 3 hours, 2 hours 40 minutes or 2 hours 20 minutes
Guitar- Write Song- 4 hours, 3 hours 40 minutes or 3 hours 10 minutes
Microphone- Write Song (sing)- 5 hours, 4 hours 30 minutes or 4 hours
What are the teen idol skill levels?
- What’s an Instrument?
- Karaoke Specialist
- Support Act
- Triple Treat
- Em-TV Award Winner
How do I collect notes?
There are 3 notes per instrument, once the time is up click the exclamation mark to find the note
What notes are there to collect?
The pictures below will show you all the notes you can collect:
- Keyboard- Basic Melody, Ballad, Tear Jearking Key Change
- Bass- Slappin’ Rhythm, Finger Pickin’ Good Lick, Flyin’ Fingers of Funkstown
- Drumkit- Drum Roll, Cymbal Choke, 28min Cowbell Solo (once found all 3- gives you 1 TV show cameo to use on sim sign)
- Guitar- Bar Chord, Blues Riff in B, Heartfelt Solo (once found all 3- gives you 1 radio interview to use on sim sign)
- Microphone- Vocal Melody, Backup Vocal, Vocal Overdub (once found all 3- gives you 1 magazine photoshoot to use on sim sign)
What do I win?
1st time- complete during road to fame
2nd and further times- 3 LPs
I can’t find one of the notes, any tips?
The only advice I can really give you is to keep going, that is the only way you can find them- there is no trick to it, its completely random.
Is it worth using the lucky spin?
I would say no, it doesn’t give you one that you need it just gives you one at random so really it is probably just a waste of 3 LPs
How do I start the collection again?
Once you have finished the collection you can click start collection again at the bottom of the notes list to start over.
Confused about hobbies? Read my Hobbies Frequently Asked Questions post
I hope this has helped!
Thanks for reading!
© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED